Welcome to Journey Automotive Service and Repair Inc.
Here at Journey Auto we provide mobile service and repair on all makes and models, including diesel equipped vehicles.
- We are family owned and operated, by Mike and Lindsay Allard.
- We provide honest service that is convenient and comfortable for you.
- We offer a flexible schedule that can cater to your needs.
- We will not perform a repair or install any parts without your consent.
- We are not satisfied until the repairs are completed properly and fully.
- We are a year round, all season operation.
- We offer our services from Airdrie to Olds and surrounding areas.
- Providing warranty approved service and repairs.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.
Mike has always had a passion for vehicles and began his Automotive Service Technician apprenticeship in 2007, achieving his Red Seal Journeyman Certificate in 2011. With a strong sense of determination, attention to detail, and keen eye for specifics, Mike applies himself fully to each project and does not back down from a challenge. As an individual, Mike is honest, caring, and finds joy in helping others. As a business owner, he prides himself on applying those same characteristics directly into his career and work life. Together, with Mike as the frontman and Lindsay providing behind the scenes assistance with parts orders, delivery and bookkeeping, they are able to provide the highest level of personalized service possible in all aspects, whether it be mechanical interaction on a vehicle or personal interaction with a client.